From:
Maria Scherrers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2016 08:20:26 -0400
Since the update to TMS2016 we have problems moving concepts to other parts of the thesaurus. Strangely enough we only have that problem in some parts of the thesaurus, in others it works as before.
Whenever we try to move them we get the error message 'details contains path from parent concept sports gear that are in used' (yes, that is the original English text)
Moving terms (and the Xrefs) around is very import for our work. We use the thesaurus very intensively and sometimes we start out with a new area by just collecting terms that we put into a structure later. That is now no longer possible.

Did anyone ever come across this problem before? Did you find a solution?

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Maria Scherrers
Collection Manager History Management