Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:35:36 +0000
Hello Gesine,

Are you aware of the Economic Botany Collection at Kew in London? It
holds examples objects that have been made from all sorts of plant
materials. They probably have examples of objects made using nettle
fibres. I enclose the link to their website.

http://www.kew.org/collections/ecbot/

Best wishes,

Róisín Miles