From:
ronnee barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 19:28:13 -0400
Hello Jennifer,
thank you for the detailed description of your screen.  I have one
question: how do you attach the screen to the aluminum?  (you wrote
"textiles have been pinned to household screening that has been wrapped
around the flat tubes.")    Ok, one more question: can you tell us where
you obtain these things, especially the flat tubes.  You offer to provide
photographs.  I for one would be most interested in seeing some.  Thank you.
  Ronnee Barnett