From:
"Fidler, Evelyn (KL)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2018 15:20:37 +0000
Hi Michele, we have been bar coding for almost a year.  I use regular Avery labels and a photocopier if doing sheets of them or a label printer for singles.  I them stick them on archival shipping labels to the frames of prints, framed artwork, furniture etc.  I haven't figured out how to apply them to paper.  If you have any questions I would be glad to answer here or offline, Evelyn

Evelyn Fidler
Collections Manager
Gestionnaire des collections

@KingsLandingNB
506 476 1905 (c)
kingslanding.nb.ca

 Kings Landing           Kings Landing
5804 Route 102           5804 route 102
Prince William, NB  Prince William, N.-B.
E6K 0A5                        E6K 0A5