From:
Martin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:51:32 +0000
Hi - if you are using eMuseum 4 then there is a very good statistics page which can be accessed through the configuration page. You need to load Google Analytics on your eMuseum server, which will also provide you with a great deal more info...

Although the Statistics page is still there in 5.1 I don’t think it's supported?

Hope that helps - all best wishes

Martin

Martin Davis
Digital Manager
Search our Henry Moore artworks database - http://catalogue.henry-moore.org

Henry Moore Foundation
Dane Tree House
Perry Green, Much Hadham
Hertfordshire SG10 6EE
United Kingdom

+44 (0)1279 843333 ext 207
01279 844109 (direct)
www.henry-moore.org

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail or by telephoning +44 (0) 1279 84 3333. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person, to do so could be a breach of confidence. The Henry Moore Foundation does not accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software. The Henry Moore Foundation is a limited company registered in England (No.125762), registered charity (No. 271370), registered office as above. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of The Henry Moore Foundation.