From:
Caroline Im <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2018 16:27:36 -0500
Hello all,

I accidentally deleted everything from the query assistant in DB Config for objects. I mostly managed to restore everything, but there was one query, 'Location', that allowed the user to search for everything in a given location if it had ever resided in it. If clicked, it would open up a locations tab much like the quick move tab, and it checked both the current residing location as well as the home location.

The query was just simply called Location, and I cannot find it in any of the query groups to re-add it. Anything to do with Location either is prefixed Current or Home. It has been a must for some of my users and I have been adding and re-adding all the home location/ current location combinations I can find to no avail.

If anyone knows where I can find the special 'Location' query, I would be very grateful!