From:
Brad Hubley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2018 09:02:51 -0400
According to Canada Post addressing guidelines for both Canadian and US address, the Canadian postal code and US zip codes are to be separated from the respective province or state by two spaces, e.g. ON  M5S 2C6; CT  06269-3043.  However I can't seem to add the second space to the address format, I can only add a , = comma, / = line break, or \ = line break only if data in preceding field.  A note in the help file says, "The necessary spaces will automatically be added where appropriate: Before the state name, before the zip code, after the street number and street name, etc."  Does anyone know if there is a way to add this extra space?

Brad