Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2024 09:15:00 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Milo Thiesen <[log in to unmask]>
Dear TMS User Community,

My name is Milo Thiesen (they/them/dad). I am the new Product Manager for TMS and TMS Collections at Gallery Systems.

After months of dedicated work, Gallery Systems is thrilled to announce the release of TMS Suite 2024 (9.94). It is packed with significant improvements, advanced features, and enhanced security measures, ensuring your experience with our software is better than ever. Below you will find a few of the key updates in this release. We will also follow up with an email announcement to the GS account contacts we have on file.

Log in to the Gallery Systems Community Site to download it now at https://community.gallerysystems.com/

Introducing the New Online Help

A new AI-powered and mobile-friendly site is currently in beta and accessible now at https://help.gallerysystems.com. Select a product (including TMS for Windows!) and use the search box in the top right corner to ask questions using natural language or keywords. This comes in addition to the feedback portal we launched earlier this year which can be found at https://feedback.gallerysystems.com. Both sites ask that you register for a free account to login.

TMS Collections 2024 (9.94) New Features

Our latest update includes enhanced security to protect your data, seamless access through Azure SAML Single Sign-On (SSO), and Amazon S3 cloud storage for easy access to your collections and media files. Enjoy spreadsheet-like editing with Editable Grids for Exhibition Objects and manage gifts and collected items more effectively with Custody Objects. We have also improved constituent confidentiality, image processing with Lens, and added protection against malicious file uploads. New features like attribution tracking, basic search with customizable templates, and improved thesaurus search will further streamline your experience. Read more at https://community.gallerysystems.com/s/article/TMS-Collections-2024-994

TMS Media Studio 2024 (9.94) New Features

TMS Media Studio 2024 (9.94) introduces new features to enhance media related workflows and in application previews of media files. Our new Media Working List boasts a fresh design and improved functionality. Enjoy enhanced PDF document previews, 3D model viewing, and automatic file linking to Object records within the Media Studio application. Read more at https://community.gallerysystems.com/s/article/TMS-Media-Studio-2024-994

TMS Conservation Studio 2024 (9.94) Maintenance Updates

The TMS Conservation Studio release focuses on maintenance and stability. It includes fixes for environmental classifications, improved conservation reports, accurate environmental measurements for linked exhibitions and loans, and correct display of Constituent DisplayName in dashboard queries. Read more at https://community.gallerysystems.com/s/article/TMS-Conservation-Studio-2024-994

TMS for Windows 2024 (9.94) Maintenance Release

The TMS for Windows release focuses on maintenance and security. We now support encryption both at rest and in transit. We have enhanced client-to-server communications with TLS 1.3 by introducing support for ODBC Driver 18 and OLE DB Driver 19, in addition to continued support for the legacy SQL Native Client driver. This boosts overall security and compatibility. Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) is compatible to ensure your database backups and files are secure from unauthorized access at rest. Additionally, this release includes fixes where administrators can configure a “Security Cutoff” value, set specific locations above or below the cutoff, and manage Security Groups for users accordingly. Read more at https://community.gallerysystems.com/s/article/TMS-for-Windows-2024-9-94

Download Now at https://community.gallerysystems.com/