From:
Maryann Sadagopan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:09:57 -0400
Hi Becky,

Hope you are having a glorious summer in NYC.

I have been trying to get a copy of the Collections Journal here at the
MFA. Do you have any extra copies? Also, can you provide me with the
proper title? Would you recommend subscription to this publication?

We took Arthur out for lunch yesterday. It was great to spend time with
him.

On a personal note, I did complete by Black Belt testing at the end of
May 2005. You might say that I am a bit more dangerous...

Are new phone extension is 617-369-3132.

Maryann