From:
Heikki Pauts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 19:34:08 -0500
Dear Danielle,

I have received this error message with navigating (or actually doing just about anything) in Loans, after I upgraded to TMS 2012 SP1. I suspected it has smth. to do with the check for anonymity rights that TMS performs at every navigation, or alternatively, that I have a problem with the database collation / SQL client version. I have attached the messages as they appear. After waiting for a while (query time-out), and clicking away these two messages, I can continue using Loans, but as soon as I try to navigate to another record (or attach an object to the loan), the same happens. Needless to say, but I have maximum rights for accessing anonymity information.

Occasionally these messages appear also in Objects, but I can't replicate the reason.

I guess upgrading to SP2 doesn't solve this problem?

Greetings,
Heikki Pauts
National Museum of Antiquities
Leiden, The Netherlands