From:
Heather Fulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2017 20:49:16 +0000
Hi Sarah!!

So glad to hear from you!! We just finished a 3 day onsite training with Allison Galland from TMS (that we paid for 3 long years ago and just now did it). She was great, but it became very clear that we need to be hosted by GS due to our contract IT service that won't touch TMS with a ten foot pole. The won't do upgrades, on-board new users, etc., etc. On top of this, our registrar who was the database administrator was laid off in June and he was not allowed to "download" his info to any of the remaining registrars on staff. So, we are a bit desperate, a bit stuck, and probably cannot afford to be hosted..

Anyway, I will let you know what I hear from GS when I contact them about hosting. I am very curious about the cost..

I'll keep in touch if any other institutions get back to me with pertinent info.