From:
Scheiber Dahou Judith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2019 08:15:48 +0000
Good morning

We only use the rank information to select images for different conservation reports in conservation module. It was for me the most obvious way to be able to differ between all the images linked to conservation records.

Judith

—
Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
Zurich University of the Arts
—
Judith Scheiber Dahou
Projektleiterin ITZ Planung
—
Pfingstweidstrasse 96, Postfach, 8031 Zürich
Tel. +41 43 446 22 06
—
www.zhdk.ch / http://www.emuseum.ch/