From:
Dave Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:23:09 -0400
I recently attended Crystal Reports training at Gallery
Systems and found the session to be immensly beneficial even
though I've been using CR for a few years now.  Dimitry
Vessensky ran the session and there was a lot to be learned
from his knowledge of CR, SQL and the TMS table structures
and linking.

I highly recommend Gallery Systems CR training sessions and
hope they'll do an advanced training session in the future.

David

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/12/02 08:51AM >>>
Good Morning TMS Users,

I am looking for feedback regarding Crystal Reports and
Training through
Gallery Systems.  There are several versions of Crystal
Reports (Standard
vs. Professional), which version are people using and what
are the
advantages or disadvantages between the two.  Also, can
anyone provide
feedback on the Crystal Reports training at Gallery Systems
or any other
Crystal Reports training?

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

Renee Bomgardner
Registrar
Barnes Foundation
300 N. Latch's Lane