From:
Chrisy Tselentakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2013 13:17:25 +0000
Hi Noel,

I was able to enter the Object Status into an Advanced Query in the Constituents module by selecting it from the Constituents hierarchy: Constituents > Constituent Alternate Names > Constituent Xrefs Details >Constituent Xrefs > Objects > Object Statuses. See if that might work for you. Then you can search permanent collection as the object status, and refine for the role "artist" or any Object-Related Role that would want to query for.

Hope that helps,

Chrisy