The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, FL is looking for an Associate Registrar (TMS) who will be responsible for the administration of The Museum System (TMS, Gallery Systems) collection management software database.
Find out more about the opening, share with anyone interested, and to apply no later than 4/16/21 at http://bit.ly/AsscRegistrarTMS.
The Ringling is an Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. As such, we are always seeking individuals dedicated to innovation and excellence. A successful candidate will work effectively, respectfully, and collaboratively in a diverse, multicultural, and inclusive setting. We especially encourage applications by individuals from underrepresented groups, with a demonstrated commitment to a culturally and intellectually diverse workplace.
Should you require accommodations for the application or interview processes, please email [log in to unmask] or call 941-359-5700 (ext. 1-2605).
Learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
• FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement: http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf
• FSU Diversity & Inclusion Statement: https://hr.fsu.edu/?page=diversity/diversity_about_us
• FSU Strategic Plan: https://strategicplan.fsu.edu/diversity-inclusion/
• Ringling Strategic Plan: https://www.ringling.org/strategic-plan
More about The Ringling:
• Website: https://www.ringling.org/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRingling
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRingling
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theringling/
• Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/theringling
• Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/ringlingmuseum/
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpI2uPmy9NN2yMit1EFOuAQ
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email:
You will receive a confirmation that your subscription has been removed.