From:
"Collen, Kate" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:40:01 -0500
Hi Stephanie,

Are you on TMS 9.35 or TMS 2010? We've yet to upgrade but in 2010 there is a new feature that you could use to handle these relationships--separable objects.

Also, it's a pain but you can re-create historical locations. First record the historical locations you want to duplicate (via screenshot is easiest). If you have admin privileges, you just login as the person who originally created the location and enter the type of move, date of move, anticipated end date, handler etc exactly as it appears on your screenshot, working in chronological order from earliest to latest. The only fields that may be off are those in the entered date column. You can also add historical date info using SQL but it's more complicated.

Best,
Kate

KATE COLLEN
COLLECTIONS DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR