Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Stephanie Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:36:03 -0400
Hello,

I'm hoping some of you can point me to an authority or give me some
examples of the appropriate way to parse names like the following...

Mrs. John Doe (First name John?)

Mrs. Jane Maidenname Marriedname (any rules for when the Maiden name goes
in the last name field-and when it doesn't, do you put this with the first name
or in the middle name field?)

The John Doe Family (Institution field?-Does anyone split up the families into
separate constituents?)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Stephanie Hansen
Milwaukee Art Museum