Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2018 14:48:18 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jacqueline Arase <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

We are a private collection with outsourced IT assistance. We are currently running TMS 2012 on our server and preparing to fully upgrade to TMS 2018. (I am very excited about that new Importer tool!)

We are considering switching to the GS Hosting Service to ensure we are on top of all future upgrades and bug fixes moving forward. Before doing so, it would be great to hear from those already hosted to get a better understanding of the user experience in the Cloud vs. in-house server environment. Have you noticed any problems when accessing your data? Has it been cost beneficial for you?

Please feel free to reply to me directly. Thank you.

My best,
Jacki

Jacqueline Arase
Collections Manager/Registrar
Fine Arts Department, Vallejo Investments, Inc.
One Embarcadero Center, Suite 1350
San Francisco, CA 94111
Office:   (415) 352-2555