Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2019 21:31:23 +0000
base64
From:
"Milby, Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
We had a similar situation a while back and I used the MediaRenditions.ThumbPathID to show me where the thumbs' paths didn't match up with the regular MediaFiles.ThumbPathID.  This was possible because we had the main image and thumb paths the same except for a suffix:
\\...Objects\1930-1939ObjNo
\\...Objects\1930-1939ObjNo-thumbs
So where the \\... equaled the server that died in the main image path, but not the thumbpath is where we had a disconnect.  Perhaps this is analogous to what you have?

This is the general select SQL that got me started.

SELECT mr.RenditionNumber, mf.FileName, mf.PathID, mp.Path, mr.MediaTypeID, o.ObjectNumber, mr.ThumbPathID, mp_1.Path as 'ThumbPath', mr.Quality, mm.PublicCaption, mr.ThumbBlobSize
FROM MediaRenditions mr
INNER JOIN MediaFiles mf ON mr.RenditionID = mf.RenditionID
INNER JOIN MediaPaths mp ON mf.PathID = mp.PathID
INNER JOIN MediaMaster mm ON mr.MediaMasterID = mm.MediaMasterID
INNER JOIN MediaXrefs mx ON mm.MediaMasterID = mx.MediaMasterID
INNER JOIN Objects o ON mx.ID = o.ObjectID
INNER JOIN MediaPaths mp_1 ON mr.ThumbPathID = mp_1.PathID
WHERE mr.MediaTypeID=1 AND mx.TableID=108
ORDER BY o.ObjectNumber

That should be transferable to another TMS instance.  Just write a where clause that looks for the old paths.  This should help you find the ones that need fixing, but fixing them is another problem!
Hope that helps you guys get started.
--Jessica

Jessica Milby
Assistant Director for Collection Information

t 215-684-7283
f 215-235-0035

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org