Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2023 09:54:12 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kayla Shypski <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everyone,
I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to share how, if at all, your institutions track light levels within TMS Collections?  For example, we are looking at the "Light Exposure Lux Per Hour" field available within the Exhibitions module for each object and trying to assess the usefulness of this field.  Please feel free to respond on or off list.  Thank you in advance for any information you are able to provide!
Thank you!
Kayla Shypski