From:
"Smith, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2012 12:37:32 -0400
I've tried it, and found the performance pretty good. The virtual keyboard of course takes up 2/3 of the screen when in use. One of the nicest surprises was viewing images, which somehow performed better than on a workstation. Overall, a laptop will be more productive, but with good WiFi it could be useful for locations - I never got to test that as the WiFi connection wasn't strong enough.