From:
"Collen, Kate" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:57:31 -0400
Hi Katie & Christine,

Check out the presentation I gave at this year's CI. It should be on the Gallery Systems website somewhere, or, if not, contact me off list and I'll email you a pdf of my presentation with notes.

We haven't used Thesaurus term linking from within the Conservation module but I love the idea. It would be esp. handy for linking to the AAT's materials facet or working with your conservators to populate a custom conservation terms list (or one used by the AIC?) in the Thesaurus.

Best,
Kate

KATE COLLEN
COLLECTIONS DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR