From:
Diane Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2012 16:37:19 -0500
Hi Edward -

We usually keep that info grouped together in that field, specifying where exactly it can be found. Like: Handwritten on verso in blue ink at lower right, "John Smith/ 1940"

If something is more extensive we would create a Text Entry, but we don't usually have a call to do that with our material.

Diane.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager
[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)
Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 | www.chs.org

Upcoming Events | Membership | Donate | Volunteer
Visit us on Facebook and Twitter @ConnHistSoc