Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 10:51:03 -0500
From:
Lucille Stiger <[log in to unmask]>
inline
Thanks Anthony! Your terms make good sense. Too bad there isn't a TMS
sample authority term repository that users can consult.  This would
help to standardize terminology among museums using TMS. Now there's a
thought!

Lucille Stiger
Registrar
Allen Memorial Art Museum