From:
Kayla Shypski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2023 14:43:23 -0400
Hello everyone,

We are considering changing our file naming conventions for media uploaded to TMS Collections.  Our current system is extremely unwieldy with many different prefixes and suffixes separated by underscores.  We would like to streamline these file names so that it is easier for users.  We'd like to move to potentially using hyphens for object numbers with underscores preceding suffixes and following prefixes.  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their current file naming conventions for images and documents?

Many thanks,
Kayla Shypski