From:
Diane Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 12:39:10 -0400
Hm, mine doesn't do that - it sorts purely by date, no matter what the Type
is - is the Report Date field being filled in? I think that is what it might
key on for putting it in order and what shows up to the left of the detail
fields. If you only put the survey date, no date shows; you have to have the
Report Date for the date to show. I just usually use the same date in both
fields unless I know specifically when the object was examined vs. when the
report was actually written. I'm inserting a screen shot - let me know if it
doesn't come through and I can try it again, or email you directly.

D.

Diane Lee, Collections Manager  860-236-5621 x242

Connecticut Historical Society