Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Allyson Wray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 09:29:33 -0700
Yes Dave, I have been receiving messages from the list serv.  I have a question
for the group.  With our old system we used the term guide from the National
Museum of American of American Art to assign subjects to our objects.  When we
converted to TMS the subjects were carried over but we think it might be easier
to use the Getty's system.  Has anyone switched from one to the other?  Any
thoughts?  Thanks,

Allyson Wray
Curatorial Assistant/System Administrator
BYU - Museum of Art