Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:08:50 -0500
8bit
From:
Stephanie Leverock <[log in to unmask]>
Her at the BMA we also have a site called "OUt of BMA" and subsites within
that: "Deaccessioned", "Loan Out".

Stephanie Leverock
Records Manager/Collections Review Coordinator
Brooklyn Museum of Art
200 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11238
Tel: 718-501-6483/Fax: 718-501-6135