From:
"Lamkin, Todd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:42:12 -0500
Emory has worked out almost all of the kinks in its testing of a VM
installation of TMS in a Citrix environment using Adobe Lightroom as an
alternate viewer for source images in TMS Media records.  Iım not an IT
person, but Iıd be happy to pass questions to our team members for you.  We
previously tested non-VM installations accessed with the TMS client and Mac
Parallels, but have consistently found our Citrix environment (in place
since about 2005) to be the most stable route, which is why we chose it for
the VM test.  So far so good.

Good luck,

--
Todd Lamkin