From:
Cathryn Goodwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 15:46:49 +0000
Hi everyone -

I'm looking for examples of written policies on authorization of access to TMS / procedures for setting security / whose responsibility this is in your institution.

I'd be grateful for any insights you may have.

Many thanks
Cathryn Goodwin

Cathryn L. Goodwin
Manager, Collections Information and Access
Princeton University Art Museum
Princeton, NJ 08544
609.258.9374
artmuseum.princeton.edu