From:
"DeBono Schafer, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2018 15:27:10 +0000
Hah!

Just this morning I was thinking about searching the Listserv archive to see what has been said about this issue....

I believe I missed Jessica's thread, and I would love to hear about any conclusions or recommendations.

(We use the Materials Xrefs, but it just one awful flat list of ~5000 materials that came over from EmbARk where it was a wild-west-style free text field.)

Cheers,
David

David DeBono Schafer,  Senior Collections Manager
Peabody Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology, Harvard University
11 Divinity Ave, Cambridge, MA 02155
[log in to unmask]    617-496-5748