From:
Danielle Uchitelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:20:17 -0400
All,

It turns out that this isn't an issue with Thumbnailer at all, but rather that the TMS thumbnail display control in Objects differs in size from the one in Media by 156 twips - approximately 3mm.

GS developers have been alerted to this and it will be fixed in an upcoming release.  Thanks.

Danielle Uchitelle

Managing Director
Gallery Systems
261 W. 35th Street