MARINESCI-ED Archives

January 2006

MARINESCI-ED@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Laura Diederick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marine Science Educators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:36:40 -0500
Greetings, FMSEA Southeast Region!  I am collecting submissions for the
Winter issue of the Littoral Drift (FMSEA newsletter), so if your
organization has programs, exhibits, events, etc that you'd like to promote
to the 700+ recipients throughout Florida - email me!  OR, if you have an
educational activity or marine science-related article you'd like to share,
send that my way, too!  If you've ever wanted to see your name in print,
now's your chance!

Please forward submissions to me at [log in to unmask] by January 18th.

Thanks!
Laura

Laura Diederick
Marine Biology Educator