MARINESCI-ED Archives

May 2006

MARINESCI-ED@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol and Dan Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marine Science Educators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 16:56:02 -0400
I'm trying reply all to see if this gets to the listserv. My interesting
fact.  The last red tide outbreak here in SW Florida may have been
responsible for a die off of the invasive green muscle in our area.
Carol Leonard