MARINESCI-ED Archives

August 2006

MARINESCI-ED@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Jason Ratner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marine Science Educators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 17:34:16 -0400
Fellow Colleagues-
I'm not sure if I am sending this the correct way, but we'll give it a shot.  I am a high school marine science teacher in Boca Raton and I am teaching marine science II for the first time, out of the Garrison "Oceanography" 7th edition textbook.  I was wondering if there was anyone out there who has taught this course before at the high school level and can share some activities you have used which were successful.  Thank you very much.

Jason Ratner
Marine Science Instructor
West Boca Raton High School

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do
not want your e-mail address released in response to a public
records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.
Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.