MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 10:03:23 -0400
I just posted the Key Ingredients "graphic identity" to the Admin. sections
in both the local and state coordinators sections under the Marketing
heading.

This is a PDF file. I just experimented and found that if I open Photoshop
and click "Import" under the File menu, that I am able to import the PDF
document and save it as a tiff or jpeg. This should be helpful if any of you
are interested in giving it to a graphic designer. If you do, please be sure
that the original proportions are kept to assure that it does not get
distorted in any way.

Best,
Rozanna