MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:58:32 -0500
Hi all,

We have received a couple of applications for the donation of Yesterday's
Tomorrows and are looking for a few more good homes.

I know that a number of you have talked to museums in your states about
this opportunity. Please let me know if you have museums in your states
that may be interested.

We have extended the deadline to January 10, 2005 and we are going to open
up the opportunity beyond the MoMS Listserv. Just wanted to let you know in
case you start to hear from some of these museums.

Carol

Carol Harsh
Co-Director
Museum on Main Street