MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Steve Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:18:42 -0800
Hi Terri:
Thanks for the heads up.  We are scheduled to receive BF at our first
venue between September 17 and 24, 2005.  Does your schedule permit you
conduct our installation workshop during that period?  Let me know what
works for you.

We've been having fun in the snow.  This was a 100 year snow storm for
us--my wife drove her can to work today for the first time in three weeks!
Regards,
Steve Davis
Nevada Humanities