MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:26:57 -0500
Hi all:
This year, Museum on Main Street will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary. September of 1994 is when our first exhibition hit the road. We are excited and have lots of plans for the coming year. Just one of these plans includes a small publication highlighting a few communities and events that have wowed us over the years. For this publication we are looking for great images. We have a lot in our files, but are hoping that there are a few golden nuggets out there that you might have in your files.

Do you have any great images of...
Openings, School/Educational Events, Humanities Programs, Local Exhibitions, Workshops, Training Sessions, Community Involvement, Proclamations, etc...

Please make sure the images are print quality, such as a good quality print or a digital image that is at least 300 dpi at 100%.

We'd love to see what you have so send it along!

Cheers,
Rozanna

Rozanna Sokolowski
Museum on Main Street