MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:37:23 -0500
I'm happy to announce that the local coordinator section in the Yesterday's
Tomorrows Administration area is now totally available in PDF. This way,
each document can be downloaded as needed. This section features the
Yesterday's Tomorrows Teacher's Guide, Docent Guide (still in draft format)
and Docent Training Materials available to print. The 2003 and 2004 folks
don't yet have the Teacher's Guide so if you have a teacher in mind that you
might want to look at these materials before they arrive in print form,
print it out and give them a copy. I should mention that the print version
of the docent guide is currently underway and I hope to have them printed
and distributed in a few weeks, same with the Teacher's Guide.

You can access this section by going to the link below and clicking on
"Local Coordinator" under Yesterday's Tomorrows and typing in the password
"jetpack."

http://www.museumonmainstreet.org/admin.htm

I hope this helps with advance planning!

Best,
Rozanna