MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 15:21:22 -0500
  Dear Carol,

  Thank you for the kind invitation to your event during the Federation Conference. I am not a part of the Missouri delegation and will not be attending the Conference.  It will be a wonderful event, I know, and I wish you and your staff the very best.

   It was delightful meeting and working with Robbie on TWWW.  It is going SO well at the first site and the plans set for the other sites are very exciting!

   MOMS has brought so much to communities in Missouri. I hope that it is true for communities throughout the country.

   Warmest regards,

   Alisha Cole
   Arcadia Consulting