MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:58:15 +0000
Everyone,

Many councils are sending out great updates on social media about events in MoMS communities across your respective states. We also post information on our Facebook and Twitter pages, and we would like for our efforts to be categorized with yours. If you are using a hashtag (or hashtags) in your posts, could you please share them with me? I would like to keep a running list, particularly for our Tweets.

Many thanks,
Robbie