MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Lisa Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:15:34 -0600
As a new kid on the MOMS listserve, I wanted to introduce myself.  My
name is Lisa Thompson and I will be developing curriculum materials to
accompany Yesterday's Tomorrows and Key Ingredients as well as
developing strategies to help museums hosting MOMS exhibitions
strengthen their ties to their local education community.  I have met
some of you in the past in conjunction with Yesterday's Tomorrows and
hope to meet many more of you in Las Vegas this August.

If you have ideas, suggestions, or contacts that you think would be
helpful to me in developing education materials that will be effective
and user-friendly for MOMS communities, please don't hesitate to contact
me.  The more input I receive from you, the better the education
materials will be.

I look forward to to working with you!

Lisa Thompson