MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Carol Harsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2005 13:59:03 -0400
Hi all.

I am sorry to relay some sad news on the Listserv, but I know that many of
you know Jennifer.

Jennifer's husband Dan died suddenly on Friday night. Jennifer is leaving
for New York tomorrow to bury him with his family. There will be a memorial
service in Chesterfield when Jennifer returns.

The service will be held at Magnolia Grange in Chesterfield County on
Thursday, May 19th at 4pm. Contributions can be made to the Chesterfield
Historical Society or VAM scholarship fund in lieu of flowers. Cards can be
sent to Jennifer c/o VAM, 200 South 3rd street, Richmond, VA 23219.

I am sorry that I don't know more details.  Information just came to me
over a VAM Listserv.  I know she has many friends in the MoMS world so I
thought it was important to share what little I know.

Carol

Carol Harsh
Co-Director
Museum on Main Street