MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:44:42 -0400
Hi all:
Museum on Main Street recently updated and reprinted its brochure (to
include updated info on the new web site and Key Ingredients.) We printed
enough so that each participating council could receive 50 brochures and 50
mailers. I will be sending these out from my office over the next few
weeks.

The "mailer" is a new publication (4" x 9") that we created to make it
easier for you to stick in an envelope and mail off to interested parties.
The brochure itself is an odd shape so it incurs additional postage costs.
The mailer can fit in a regular business size envelope and be sent at the
regular postage rate.

Esther has received a large number of these brochures so they will be
available from her for Humanities on the Hill.

States that are participating in more than one tour (WA, MN and ID) will
receive 100 of each.

Cheers,
Rozanna