MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
"Davis, Robbie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:38:02 -0500
Everyone,

If you need any information on marketing materials for MoMS exhibitions or help with press information, please do let me know. There are guidelines on marketing and public relations available for you on the MoMS website (www.museumonmainstreet.org). The state coordinator pages have good general information. Specific press release templates are provided on the local coordinator pages for use by your sites. But, if you need something more specific like press images for a press contact or have a question about publications, please send me a message ([log in to unmask]) or give me a call at 202-633-5335.

Have a great weekend,
Robbie

Robbie Davis
Project Director, Museum on Main Street
Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service (SITES)
P.O. Box 37012 MRC 941
Washington, DC 20013-7012
202-633-5335