MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
LuAnn Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:56:22 -0600
To Genie and all others:

Right now we are only booking Key Ingredients and Between Fences for their
2008 tours.  It'll be the last year for Key Ingredients.  Between Fences
will continue into 2010.

We had such response to New Harmonies last year when we had the booking
period, that we booked THAT exhibition for 2007 and 2008.  That's why we are
not at the moment booking New Harmonies for 2008.  But fear not, New
Harmonies will continue into 2012 so there'll be plenty of opportunity for
states to tour that exhibition.  The Transportation and the American Story
exhibition will open in 2009 and we'll begin booking that exhibition next
year.

Hope this clarifies things.  Let me know if you have any other questions.

LuAnn Kern
Museum on Main Street
www.museumonmainstreet.org
517-663-4485