MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Rozanna Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:49:32 -0500
Jennifer:
Not too long ago, two sample community contracts were posted in the State Coordinator Administration section of the MOMS website. One is from Tennessee when they hosted Produce for Victory and the other is from Wisconsin when they hosted Barn Again! They are both very good examples of community contracts. You can find them under the "Shipping, Insurance and Contracts" heading.

If anyone else has created other examples of community contracts, please pass them along, I 'd love to be able to post more examples in the Admin section.

Cheers,
Rozanna

PS - The link is http://museumonmainstreet.org/admin/yesterdays_admin/yesterdays_state.htm

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/14/04 10:42AM >>>
Hello everyone!  I'm actually finishing my tour with Yesterday's Tomorrows in Virginia, but am making notes about things to do better next time :).  Are there any states who had each of their sites sign a contract in addition to the main contract the state council signs for MOMS?  We didn't do one this time, but would like to next time--if anyone has one, would they be willing to email me a sample?  I'd really appreciate it.

Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Jennifer

Jennifer Weiskotten
Program Coordinator
VAM
200 South Third Street
Richmond, VA 23219
804-788-5823

Don't forget--VAM has moved!
Please make a note of my new contact information