MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Robbie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:33:55 -0400
LuAnn,

Thanks! I responded to Ann-Mary off the list yesterday afternoon, but should
have sent the response to the full list. Just to add in . . .

The password for the Between Fences state scholar page is:

barbedwire

Thanks,
RD

>>> LuAnn Kern <[log in to unmask]> 04/15/05 10:28 AM >>>
Hi Ann-Mary:

(I think Robbie's tied up today, so I'll step in to answer.)

The passwords for Between Fences are:

state:  chainlink

LuAnn