MOMS Archives

Museum on Main Street

MOMS@SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU

From:
Esther Mackintosh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Museum on Main Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:05:51 -0500
And least surprising of all is that both Brian and Carol would beat me!

I have to admit that at this point in our post-conference day, I'm less articulate even than usual and certainly don't have a single witty or even mildly interesting thing to add.  So until I can thank you all more fully, let me just say that I was COMPLETELY surprised and bowled over by your kindness and can't wait to dig into this crate (though the rest of the staff here has forbidden me to do that until we can all gather around the table--I think they are under the illusion there's candy somewhere in there!).

And I too am more proud of this project and the creativity and energy you all put into it than I can possibly say.  It's been a far better ten years for small towns in America than it ever would have been without you, and I can't thank you enough for how hard you have worked to make that the case.

Esther